In Episode #40, host Kevin Dunn reminisces about Bill’s Second Life, foretells the future of work at Chili’s, and introduces 530trivia: Podcast Edition with Wyatt Theobald, Bill Jones, and Kim Dunn. (Unintentional) Special guest Aidan Jones. Engineered and edited by Aidan Jones.
530medialab: The Podcast is a weekly (mostly) show that showcases what the crew over here at 530 deems influential in and around the media landscape.
What are you drinking? –
- Hopsy IPA
- White wine
- Coconut La Croix, Malibu Rum
- GT’s Living Foods Heavenly Hops, 3%
- Stone Buenaveza Salt & Lime Lager, 4.7%
Industry Update –
- Name Quentin Tarantino’s first and most recent films.
- Who performed the 1992 hip-hop song “Baby Got Back”?
- Spell S*cha (the spicy red sauce)
- What is foie gras made of?
- Elle King sang the 2014 hit song “X’s and O’s.” Who’s her famous father? Hint: he was a former SNL cast member
- What is the name of the White House intern with whom Bill Clinton had an affair?
- Name at least two of the four ingredients in an Old Fashioned
- Where did the idea come from the two dots (umlauts) over the “o” and “u” in the band name Mötley Crüe?
- The Last Dance
- The Morning Show
- Beastie Boys Story (×2)
- Making a Door Less Open, Car Seat Headrest
- Middleditch & Schwartz
- Whose Line Is It Anyway? (America)
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Too Cool” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
“Spittin’ Fire” DJ Drop Sample used for intro.
ah.wav used for Mystery Booze intro.