In episode #45, host Kevin Dunn continues to slam commuting, gets into cottagecore, and presents the next installment of 530trivia with Wyatt Theobald, Kim Dunn, Bill Jones, and Gloria Balboa. Special guest Lori Mitchell. Engineered and edited by Aidan Jones
530medialab: The Podcast is a weekly (mostly) show that showcases what the crew over here at 530 deems influential in and around the media landscape.
What are you drinking? –
- Hot Totty – Mint tea, lemon, shot of Jameson
- Ruby Grapefruit White Claw
- Sierra Nevada Hop Bullet Double IPA
- Strand Brewing Co. Flying Cat IPA
- Sweet Touch Lychee Root Beer
- Stella Artois
- Orange Sparkling water, shot of vodka
- What car was OJ Simpson driving during his infamous 1994 car chase?
- What movie became the first to gross one billion dollars at the box office in 1998?
- What was the name of Dustin Diamond’s character on Saved By the Bell? Bonus points for full name.
- Into which Pokémon does Pikachu evolve?
- What does “FUBU” stand for?
- Name the 1995 Spanish-language song that became a pop culture dance hit.
- Which artist had the first number one rap single?
- Which teen pop idol was not a member of The Mickey Mouse Club in the nineties?
- Britney Spears
- Ryan Gosling
- Jessica Simpson
- Christina Aguilera
- Solar Opposites
- Dead to Me
- Selling Sunset
- Jack Stack BBQ KC Meat and Poultry Rub
- The Great Food Truck Race
- Queer Eye
- Killer Mike’s Speech
Music from https://filmmusic.io
“Too Cool” by Kevin MacLeod (https://incompetech.com)
License: CC BY (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
“Spittin’ Fire” DJ Drop Sample used for intro.
ah.wav used for Mystery Booze intro.